Thursday, October 26, 2006

Not tonight, I have a headache...

I'm really sorry for how long it has been since I posted. I STILL have my headache! If I lie down, it feels good. It just gets bad when I spend too much time upright. And I still frequently have a low grade fever. It appears to be viral meningitis, but to know for sure would require a lumber puncture, and I'm not THAT sick! Now don't get all freaked our about the m word... all it means is that the lining around the brain is inflamed. It is NOT bacterial meningitis, which is very serious. The viral kind can be quite mild. There are definite signs that I am on the mend. The process is just excruciatingly slow.

Sock Wars:
I finished the pair of Sock(s) of Doom for my victim's victim's target last Friday, but I haven't mailed them yet. I've been going in to lab this week, and my brain is so mushy and slow that I keep forgetting to go down to shipping and fedex them. And then yesterday, when I was thinking clearly, I found that they were no longer in my backpack! sheesh! Today I'm staying home and working on the 'puter so that I can avoid that whole upright thing... maybe I'll get them mailed Friday? I guess I'm not feeling very competitive in Sock Wars right now. I must be on my death bed pretty sick!

House Remodel:
We have a General Contractor(GC)! That's great news. AND, the driveway heating is in process. It was supposed to get done while we were in Mexico, but...

No comments: