Sunday, October 29, 2006

Mystery Photo

I downloaded the pictures from Tim's camera to get all the driveway images, and I found a few mystery photos. This one's my favorite.

I'm not sure where in the house this is, but I am sure of the orientation of the shot, which I spent some time sorting out. Wherever it is, it doesn't look good for the structural integrity to me! I welcome suggestions on what might be going on or what may collapse soon -extra credit for creativity!

I have been getting better very slowly, and Saturday was the first day that I felt normal. I had fairly normal energy, and no headache or fever all day (drug free). Until about 7pm. Tim and I went up to home depot. We had an appointment with a design consultant (kitchen cabinetry) from 4:30-5:30pm. When we finally escaped finished up with him, it was almost 7pm and we were starving. Tim took a creative, adventurous route to get us to Qdobo that included a long bumpy alley. Did I mention that my headache is very sensitive to bumps in the road? The irritation to my meninges was clear, the headache returned and my neck stiffened before we left the restaurant. I took a bunch of advil and an oxycodone when I got home, and then we went to Eric and Janet's going away party. Eric was a classmate of mine (he was one of the first to defend, I'll be the last). His new title is "Maritime Explorer". Eric's PhD advisor, when explaining what his former students are doing now, for a grant application or something gave the title to him. Basically Eric and his wife, Janet, have bought a sailboat in Mexico and plan to sail around and explore for at least six months. OK, I've totally digressed, but "Hey look, a chicken!" Back on task, I may have pushed my poor sorry sore little brain a bit much yesterday. The headache is back, but not too bad. If anyone out there has ever been through this (viral meningitis), will you tell me how long it takes to get over?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's the roof framing around the repaired chimney.... but it was before they'd finished all the details. Have faith!

Daisy said...

you are correct, but how can you tell it has anything to do with the chimney? did you cheat? like were you in the house with Tim? or are you just that smart? :-)