Friday, October 13, 2006

Greetings from Baja California Sur

Greetings from Los Cabos! When we got here, we managed to upgrade our rooms (each couple had one) to a suite with a connecting living room and an amazing view! These pictures are from our balcony. I took the picture of my feet that first night. We have an amazing view of Land's End.

Last night we went to CaboWabo to hear Sammy Hagar and the Waboritas for Sammy's annual birthday bash. It was a great show, which included Mike Anthony, also of Van Halen.


This morning, when I woke up I realized that the view from our bed is also incredible, so I lay there, reading, enjoying the view and appreciating the air-conditioning. It is REALLY hot and muggy out there today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're alive! (We were having a debate over whether or not you took your computer with at lunch the other day)

Glad you are having a good time so far.

~Jennifer

Emily said...

I'm jealous! So pretty! Have a great rest of your trip :)