Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Get to know Jack

While Daisy is at the doctor for her headache, I thought I'd take the opportunity to do a little blogging of my own. First of all, I'm a handsome fella, don't you think?

Most of my day is spent lying in the sun, but sometimes I like to have a little fun, especially if there is any chance at all that I might get to consume something, edible or not.

A couple of weeks ago (before the pack leaders went to Cabo), Daisy gathered a bunch of plants from the garden. She had each kind in gallon size ziplock bags, all organized. I had my eye on them from the start, waiting for her to leave them within my reach. One day she left them in the bath tub. I hate that slippery cauldron of misery, and usually refuse to enter it. But...the opportunity to eat her stuff was just too good to pass up!

I braved that evil slippery white tub and look at my prize!!!! I enjoyed some ivy right there in the eviltubroom and some dahlias and ferns in the hallway.


Then I brought 3 ziplock bags to the living room and
shared the contents with my CareFlight bear.



















I had a blast that day, but Daisy didn't seem very pleased. She kept muttering something about dying naturally. Do you think she was referring to me? Maybe it was NOT dying naturally?





No comments: