Wednesday, October 18, 2006

misc ramblings...

Jack has his own blog now. Note the link over on the right. He'll blog on all of his mischief.

I'm back from Cabo, with a raging headache and very sore neck. It isn't that bad when I lie on the couch and keep my head still, so that is what the doc advised. It isn't so bad when I take some of the oxycodon left over from my shoulder surgery either. I wouldn't even go to the doc for this, except it has been going on for 6 days! It started at Sammy Hagar's show, actually. Anyway, not a migraine, probably viral.

Updates: When I got home from Cabo, there was only one package of socks waiting for me. The pair for me to finish! I have not received a finished pair...yet, so I'm still in the sockwars game. My current couch assignment leaves me with time to finish the lovely olive green pair that came all the way from Scotland.


I also have some work to do on the everlasting pomatomous project in Socks That Rock. I knit a bunch on the flights down to Cabo, and for the first few days, but then I realized something was amiss on the top of the foot. I kept trying to figure it out, and I finally decided to just rip out 7 rows from that needle and knit it correctly.


and finally, I'll leave you some pics from beautiful Cabo San Lucas...





No comments: