Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Better

Yippee! I actually feel well. It started on Sunday, and continues. What a relief. I had a few false starts, days where I felt well, and then I overdid something, or drove down a bumpy road, and the head pain and fever would return. I may have truly turned the corner this time, but I'll be very careful, so that I don't undo this! I lasted all day at lab today, and I only have a very slight headache. I've been sick for a while, and it is really great to put it behind me. I'm fortunate that I'm not used to having headaches, and it has really been wearing me down. It has also made it hard to get things done, like science.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah! We're glad to have you back full-time and healthy!!! When are you going to show off your finished socks?!?