Friday, May 11, 2007

Update

We've had a busy few days.

On Tuesday, Denver went to the vet to recheck her kidney function. The treatment seems to be working well. All of the kidney test results were better that last month -some were even normal. Unfortunately her liver enzymes are up to 3x normal. That is a big increase from the very slight increases we saw earlier in the year. She will have an ultrasound of her internal organs and a liver biopsy on Tuesday, when both dogs go get their teeth cleaned.

On Wednesday both people got their teeth cleaned. We drove to the Bay Area to go to the dentist, so that was an all day event. I have had bad experiences whenever I have gone to a dentist other than Dr. Clark. He ruined me for other dentists, so I gave in and decided to travel to go to the dentist.

On Thursday, we put the boat in the water. We practiced maneuvering the boat to a dock, so that we won't embarrass ourselves too much later on. I'm sure we still have a way to go! It was a beautiful day and we had a wonderful time on the lake!

Not much has happened at the house. Trim and tile continue to be installed. Our street was closed on Wednesday for pavement sealing or something, so there was no access for the workers. The kitchen counter tops are supposed to go in today, which should be really exciting.

1 comment:

Cfighter said...

Daisy - I hope Denver's biopsy turns out ok, its great that the initial tests on the kidney have been positive. I am keeping my fingers crossed for her. Emerald bay is gorgeous and Jack's comment made me laugh :)