Wednesday, April 11, 2007

House Update

I haven't posted in a while... some things have come up with the house and I chose not to think about them with the hope they'd go away. It didn't work. I'll leave the bad news to a future post. Meanwhile, here are some pictures:
Our new western red cedar ceilings and nicely painted walls ( this is the kitchen):
Here are some of our kitchen cabinets along with my art project of the week:
We couldn't make up our minds about the size of the field tile for the back splash, so I made a mock-up with construction paper. We went with the smaller (4"x4") tiles. The accent "dots" are really cool tiles. They look like crackled glass. Below is a sample, but we are going to use square ones, not the diamond shape below.
My work room:

2 comments:

Rachel said...

oh no, honey. what's up? could you use a long chatty phone call?

Daisy said...

nothing as bad as Denver's health news. I'll explain soon.