Saturday, April 28, 2007

Count Down

33 days until June 1st. Our house is supposed to be done June 1st, so we can move in. The lease on our rental is up June 5, so we have made it clear to our GC that we are moving in on the 1st. Even if they aren't done yet. Thus, 33 days until we move in! It doesn't seem possible, if you ask me, but hopefully I'm wrong (this one time).

To keep track, I've added a countdown timer to the blog. Sorry for the ad and the size -couldn't be helped.

There are some things I'd like before moving in. I'd like to see a toilet and sink in there at least. I don't want to trek down the driveway to the port-a-potty near the street! Shower and fridge would be great. It would be nice to have our bedroom done, so there is one private place we can go. Stay tuned to see how much of this I get!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I agree that a toilet is an important item to have! The outhouse of the 1800s was very overrated :)