Friday, February 23, 2007

Oops!

This is the tree stump that ambushed me today. It was hiding under the snow, totally invisible, totally sneaky. I made a turn, my ski hit the stump and stopped dead. I was ejected face first into all of that wonderful fresh snow. While digging in the snow, looking for my ski, I found the stump. And see the ski? The tip is just visible above and to the right of the stump. On the next run, Tim fell and there was another member of the sneaky community hiding nearby. This time it was a rock and his arm hit it hard when he went down. We decided that wasn't the most friendly stand of trees, and to stick to designated runs. Not much happened at our house today. About half of the guys on the job were out skiing today. We even saw our plumber out on the hill.

No comments: