Friday, January 26, 2007

Madrona

You may have noticed that the knitting content on this blog is VERY low. I guess life has just been too busy. I have not knit at all lately! I did knit on the flight from Reno to Seattle on Wednesday. And now, my focus will be entirely on knitting and other "fiber arts" for the next three days. I am going to the Madrona Fiber Arts Winter Retreat in Tacoma, WA. I will be heading down there early this afternoon and basically there until Sunday evening. I am taking the Three Wild Downs spinning class which The Yarn Harlot really enjoyed at Granlibakken this fall. And of course, time with the fiberphiles is precious, now that I no longer live in Seattle.

Hey look, a chicken: I love to see what the spell check suggests for words it doesn't know. For example, it would the the fiberphiles to become fiberglass! Tee hee. And I'm sure I forget to use it frequently, so don't expect this blog to be free of misspellings and typos!

No comments: