Monday, December 11, 2006

Absent Blogger

OK, I know, I'm a sorry excuse for a blog author. Please forgive me, and bear with me for another week. My last official day in lab is December 15th. This Friday! I am feeling great that the end is so near, but I have been working pretty hard to get as much done as I can before I leave. I don't feel too much pressure to finish it all, as things keep getting added to my list. In fact, a significant amount of work was added just last week! At least 3 weeks worth of work! I do intend to continue finishing up the science, part time, while I'm in town. But I won't be on the payroll, so I can take care of other stuff as well. Anyway, I may continue to be the absent blogger for the week, but I will be back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quit scolding yourself for not being a profuse blogger! you have plenty of important things on your plate.