Friday, August 31, 2007

We've Got Curtains!

I meant to post this a couple of weeks ago, but I have had a technical problem. I can't seem to take a decent picture. The pictures I have taken of the curtains keep coming out with poor focus. I've tried taking them on several occasions, varying the parameters that I can, and finally just decided that they are blurry curtains, and that I can not photograph them properly. Hopefully, the size of picture here won't even show how bad the pictures are:)

Tim's mom, Barbara, made us these lovely curtains while she and Loren were here visiting at the beginning of the month. I am very pleased with them!

First is my workroom:

I am trying out this cool table, as a desk.

Below are the curtains in our bedroom:
Note that we have proper bedside tables now, instead of the boxes. Actually, We got our new bed, so I'll get some pictures of that up soon.

1 comment:

Cfighter said...

very beutiful - love the desk by the stash and the curtains!!